Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
Account Management, Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, SLAs,
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Experience: 12 – 15 years
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholder
- Experience with Account management and business development experience handling staffing services.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create and maintain relationships at all levels of a customer’s organization
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Schedule meetings with new & existing client managers within the account to understand potential opportunities in their areas and showcase V2Soft capabilities.
- Making sure the company goals and targets are met for the accounts assigned.
- Take ownership of key customer accounts and establish yourself as a trusted partner to our valued customers
- Working with customers to understand job requirements and working with the talent team to provide quality resources on time.
- Have a periodic call with the recruiting team in prioritizing the open orders and giving feedback on the submittals.
- Coordinate client interviews and provide insight and guidance to candidates selected for interviews by the customer.
- Work closely with the HR and accounting team in ensuring timely onboarding for the identified hires and also in other tasks like, purchase order approval, renewal, current employee retention, etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Must work with the internal technical team to provide a technology solution based on the customer’s needs
- Ensure retention and growth of customer accounts through excellent customer service and responsiveness
- Clearly Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for maintaining the SLAs for the accounts assigned.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Dynamic, result-oriented, good account management aptitude, strong communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding persuasion, negotiation, and analytical skills with the ability to work effectively
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved