Account Manager US client
Location: Bangalore, KA
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
SLA, Customer Process, Client Focused Solution
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create and maintain relationships at all levels of a customer’s organization.
- Possess a good understanding of IT products and trends.
- Must understand how to work the account and grow the account for new business development within the account and in turn, generating revenue.
- Must understand the SLA and customer process, work with the delivery or recruiting team to make sure customer needs are met.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs in collaboration with the internal Solutions team.
- Excellent follow-up skills are essential for success in this position.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Good understanding of recruiting and sales processes and demonstrated ability to grow future business is essential.
- This role requires some traveling as needed to further develop relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Schedule meeting with new & existing client managers within the account to understand potential opportunities in their areas and showcase V2Soft capabilities.
- Take ownership of key customer accounts and establish yourself as a trusted partner to our valued customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Must work with the internal technical team to provide a technology solution based upon the customer’s needs
- Ensure retention and growth of customer accounts through excellent customer service and responsiveness
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for the maintaining the SLAs for the accounts assigned.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work very closely with the recruiting team in getting coverage and quality submissions to the clients for their open staffing needs and make sure that the company standards are met.
- Have periodic call with the recruiting team in prioritizing the open orders and giving feedbacks on the submittals.
- Coordinate the client interviews, and provide insight and guidance to candidates selected for interviews by the customer.
- Work closely with the HR and accounting team in ensuring timely onboarding for the identified hires and also in other tasks like, purchase order approval, renewal , current employee retention etc.
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved