Location: Bangalore, KA
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
Azure DevOps, Jira, CI/CD,
5 – 10 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban and adherence to core Agile values and principles gained through working on an Agile team/and as a Scrum Master.
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle Management tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Version One, etc.
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle, CI/CD, and DevOps concepts
- Exposure to modern engineering practices like Unit Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, and CICD
- Sound understanding of Scaling frameworks and scaling principles gained through hands-on experience.
- You can coach the team to resolve conflict and able to quickly work through blockers.
- You have a demonstrated ability to coach and mentor team members.
- You collaborate with and influence people at various levels.
- You have extensive experience creating high-performing globally distributed teams.
- You possess strong interpersonal, organizational, & time management skills
- You demonstrate excellent team building and coaching skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You can pull on practical experience and examples to illustrate how the agile values and principles can be applied to real-world situations.
- You are passionate about continuous improvement and improving ways of working.
- You enjoy bringing teams through the Tuckman stages and helping them transition to high-performing teams.
- You model a learning and growth mindset.
- You enjoy the creative challenge of working in a virtual environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- You enjoy the role of a servant-leader.
- Experience working with Agile teams that implement SaaS highly available, scalable, secure, and multi-tenant applications.
- 10+ years of experience working in an IT role.
- 6+ years experience in an Agile environment
- 5+ years experience in a Scrum Master role
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering degree from a four-year accredited college/university or equivalent
- CSM, PSM Certification preferred
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved