Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
Azure, SQL, Data Lake, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, CosmosDB, Azure Data Factory
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
completely remote; candidates anywhere from USA can apply.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the steward of the data ecosystem getting buy-ins from all stakeholders for enhancements and clean-up/organizational improvements of the data throughout the company.
- Significant experience working with structured and unstructured data at scale and comfort with a variety of different stores (key-value, document, columnar, etc.) as well as traditional RDBMSes and data warehouses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must work well in an agile, collaborative team environment
- Drive teams to implement a modern data and analytics platform.
- Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate program requirements into scalable technical solutions and system designs
- Collaborate with other members of the Core Technologies Services team and development management, to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical solutions
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies, platforms and third party products
- Work with technology teams to prototype and prove the viability of data platform solutions
- Ensure alignment of solutions with Enterprise Architecture principles and guidelines
- Research and understand new technology trends and products
- Socialize information on technology trends and products
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Direct experience of solution shaping and architecture development during pre-sales & delivery including excellent documentation skills.
- Microsoft Azure Big Data Architecture certification.
- Hands on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Search
- Experience designing and implementing modern solutions as part of variety of data ingestion and transformation pipelines
- Knowledge and experience of working with image data in a machine learning environment(optional)
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data(must), including geospatial data (optional)
- Recent experience with Open-Source technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka,
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with tools such as Chef, Puppet or Terraform
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved