Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is highly preferred
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
V2Soft Inc is looking for a Senior Accountant with a solid experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Payroll processing, balance sheets, income statements, journal entries, general ledger & other related accounting work . Position also requires an understanding of quarterly and annual payroll tax filings, attention to detail, proficiency in QuickBooks and good excel skills. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be agile and possess a strong business acumen.
- Perform bookkeeping including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Invoicing and Payroll processing.
- Facilitate purchase order process & internal routing/approvals.
- Responsible for processing company supplier invoices, payments in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- File management of key documents.
- Work with Auditors for annual audits of company papers & work with CPA’s for tax filing .
- Work with global teams for accounting related work.
- Support with financial analysis, cash flow, balance sheet, expense management and cost control.
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Aligns with federal, state, and local government accounting standards.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare and process various payment runs.
- Assist with month-end closing, including A/P aging reports & GL reconciliations.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Client Interaction for any payment follow ups and invoicing etc .
- Handle vendor inquiries & maintain vendor accounts.
- Assist in updating policy and procedures and standard work instructions.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Supports organization where needed in other critical roles and functions as deemed critical by manager.
- Must have the ability to discern highly confidential materials and documents
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 plus years of related experience in accounting.
- Solid, basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Accounts payable, Payroll, reconciliation, and other related accounting work.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Excellent experience with QuickBooks.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved