Senior Recruiting Manager
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
sourcing techniques, recruitment strategy, process administration, ATS or VMS applications, screening resumes, coordinating interviews and other staffing activities
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
- Primarily responsible for managing & and coordinating the recruitment team including handling various recruiting functions including: screening resumes, coordinating interviews and other staffing activities.
- Coach and counsel recruiters on sourcing techniques, recruitment strategy, process administration .
- Mentor and guide the recruitment team
- Build client relationships with client contacts at all levels of an organization
- Accurate data capture & timely reporting on key staffing metrics
- Attend networking and recruiting events as needed.
- Customer interaction in submitting resumes and coordinating interview
- Experience with management/development of strategic solutions in IT Industry.
- Individual must have a strong goal orientation with a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior as well as a proven track record in business development and growing operations.
- Good to have experience working with ATS or VMS applications.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Results driven and deadline-oriented
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Good IT skills e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved