CW UX Researcher
Location: Saline, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
- The primary work involves testing of GUI designs with customers and staff members, coordination of evaluation activities, conducting benchmarking and preparing reports to support changes in design and adoption of features for future vehicles. This role is part of a broader team working on the development of new and Client cockpit systems.
- Preparing and managing customer usability tests, coordinating with 3rd parties to recruit people to evaluate.
- Result analysis, summary and presentation to stakeholder
- Performance testing of cockpit hardware, preparation of reports and presentation of results to stakeholders
- Benchmarking and industry analysis reporting
- Participation in workshops and contribution of ideas to standardize processes and improve cockpit user experience for customers
- Building product portfolios and product vision based on research conducted
- Meeting with suppliers to build and develop product roadmaps
- 4-year degree in science or engineering field.
- Highly organized with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years working in automotive OEM or supplier
- Part/Component or System development experience
- Understanding of CAN signals and vehicle communications
- Experience in research or evaluation, with a proactive mindset and the ability to network and work independently.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization skills
- Working knowledge of vehicle systems, especially cockpit components
- Experience working with vehicle simulators
- Knowledge of agile development