Data Security Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Assist the Client team to define the future of mobility by implementing a cloud-based device platform designed to deliver innovative, new connected car services and solutions tailored to customer needs. As a Data Security Developer you will research, test and implement new cloud programs to secure Client’s data platforms. You’re known for solving technical problems, driving efficient security designs, building prototypes, monitoring and managing, scalable and efficient data platforms for the cloud.
Operational Work – 100% of time
- Provide technical security leadership to deploy a HDInsight/Hadoop components and data platform.
- Provides subject matter expertise on current and emerging topics related to data security architecture, design and implementation.
- Assist with documentation of data security reference architectures, design patterns aligned with policies, standards and industry best practices
- Partner with the security engineers and developers to ensure existing and proposed data architectures meet business and security requirements.
- Implement “security as code” using secure practices for CI/CD pipelines and components
- Collaborate with business leaders, partners and architects on the technical and functional needs of the data platform.
- You effectively assess then convey security risks and mitigation recommendations to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- You are a subject matter expert in data security patterns and practices
- Assist with the implementation of data security and regulatory compliance with privacy laws
Years of Relevant Experience
- 7+ years of experience in data security, at scale
- Experience securing large scale distributed systems, including:
- Big Data (HDInsight) stack with open source frameworks (Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Apache Kafka)
- Data analytics services such as PowerBI
- Experience building, deploying and managing data stores at scale, in the cloud, and/or hybrid environments
- Azure HDInsight (Hadoop components) security
- DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps and developer services)
- Expertise in securing the design and implementation of data platforms and related disciplines, such as metadata services, data ingestion, data movement, data transformation, data governance, data science and data mining in the cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Expertise in data platform security tooling/technologies
- Proficiency implementing security solutions for Hadoop components
- Knowledge of information security standards (NIST, ISO, GDPR, etc)
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- Experience with NoSQL Technology (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, DynamoDB etc.)
- Security tooling for Container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, GitHub).
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Desired: Azure certifications
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved