Director of Human Resources and Operations
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
We have an immediate need for a Director of HR and Operations for our Bloomfield Hills office:
About the Job
This Job will play a vital role in developing and building the HR and operations strategy. It involves in maintaining and growing HR and operations of a company aligning employees to business goals.
· Human Resources
· Contracts and Legal administration
· Operations and Office management
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience in which 5 years’ experience working in professional office environment as a HR Director or Senior HR Manager or Director of Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, align the organization, and lead the implementation of projects and initiatives.
- Experience in executing strategy and tactical requirements for: recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, compensation, compliance with federal and state employment laws.
- Strong systems skills, including high proficiency in Outlook and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and applicable HR online applications.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management
- Demonstrated skills in managing confidential information.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in HR Polices, Practices, Compensation & Benefits, Office administration, I9,Background/Drug checks, Employee Sign-up, Exit Interview , Problem resolutions, Contracts administration, Procurement and Immigration.
- Experience liaising with management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goal, planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Experience in supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback & manage procurement contract processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Demonstrated skills in overseeing customer support processes and organizing them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Experience in reviewing financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability & revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Experience managing relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Experience in evaluating overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics & ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Experience in maintaining affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Excellent experience in operations management preferably managing operational activities for IT products.
- Agile and proactive to get tasks done in a very timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation and multitasking
- Team player when working with others
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved