Java Solution Architect
Location: Detroit, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Role: Java Solution Architect
Exp: 5+ yrs
Work Location: Detroit
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make ongoing recommendations of Architecture standards and system configurations
- Analyzing the current Application architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement
- Enabling an innovative approach to system architecture standards which greatly increase the flexibility, scalability, and reliability of IT services at a lower cost
- Providing expert level Solution Architecture & Enterprise Architecture knowledge and counsel to others
- Driving the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Developing, supporting, and communicating Architecture policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Delivering highly complex Architecture & Design using in-depth knowledge within the EA domain
- Partner with other architects and engineering teams to define, design and implement components of the platform and application architecture.
- Provide hands-on help in supporting the App Dev team with their project needs.
- Assist in technical presentations and info-sharing sessions to create a clear and uniform understanding of the new systems to various constituents within
- Provide guidance and lead resolution of technical issues as they arise.
- Lead and support the needs of strategic roadmap and Blueprint activity.
- Responsible for assisting with the overall system design and architecture.
- Responsible for creating roadmap documents, architectural documents, process documents, standards documents and governance documents.
- At times, responsible for assisting with client and project engagements to document technical requirements for database, applications, integration, infrastructure, etc.
- Evaluate technologies for technology strategy.
- Drive the design and construction of a client’s complex business problems into innovative technology solutions
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in related field; 8 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines.12 years of experience in information technologies and/or 5 years of experience in health care industry preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture and/or product development, Healthcare industry preferred
- 5+ Experience with SOA standards, including SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON, XSLT etc.,
- Experience designing and implementing Healthcare applications (Desirable)
- Experience with security and privacy standards; e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO27001 etc.,
- Excellent Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Experience Agile software development life cycles
- Experience with Event and Domain Driven Design a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience creating artifacts within an EA framework (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.).
- Experience in facilitating transformational change through the use of architectural roadmaps.
- Experience with adopting, communicating and promoting the standards & value of Enterprise Architecture within an organization.
- Experience with Architecture and Design tools (e.g. Orbus iServer, Erwin) a plus/desirable
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved