Senior Software Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Exp: 7+ yrs
Work Location: Dearborn, MI
Candidate is responsible for Informatica MDM HUB development support and should have detailed technical knowledge of Informatica MDM product, Powercenter and IDQ tools. Drives technical solutions and issue resolutions based on business need. Produce and develop detailed MDM design specifications, develop custom mapping functions and customizations to the database tier of Informatica MDM Hub. Analyze and defines detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies. Develop extensions and customizations to the services (SIF) tier of Informatica MDM Hub. Conducts MDM unit tests and code reviews. Participates in MDM design reviews, including database code design reviews. Creates ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter and IDQ. Support requirement analysis, system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, technical issue / conflict resolution; demonstrate problem solving skill. Participates in system and integration test, identifies and resolves solution defects. Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products. Actively works with less experienced platform engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Experience in Mater Data Management (MDM) Multi Domain Edition HUB Console Configurations, Informatica Data Director (IDD) Application creations, Informatica Powercenter and IDQ tools Extensive experience in Master Data Management (MDM) HUB Console Configurations such as Staging Process Configurations, Landing Process Configurations, Match and Merge Process, Cleansing Functions, User Exits.
- Experience in Mater Data Management (MDM) Multi Domain Edition HUB Console Configurations, Informatica Data Director (IDD) Application creations.
- Experience working on Informatica MDM to design, develop, test and review & optimize Informatica MDM (Siperian).
- Expertise in creating Mappings, Trust and Validation rules, Match Path, Match Column, Match rules, Merge properties and Batch Group creation.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of entity objects, hierarchies, entity types, relationship objects Relationship types using Hierarchy tool to enable Hierarchy Manager (HM) in MDM HUB implementation.
- Hands on experience in design and configuration of landing tables, staging tables, base objects, hierarchies, foreign – key relationships, lookups, query groups, queries/custom queries and packages.
- Designed, Installed, Configured core Informatica/Siperian MDM Hub components such as Informatica MDM Hub Console, Hub Store, Hub Server, Cleanse Match Server, Cleanse Adapter, Data Modeling.
- Worked with Sif API to interact with real time applications. Strong SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL programming skills in Oracle 12c/11g/10g, Experience in debugging, error handling and performance tuning of sources, targets, mappings and sessions with the help of error logs generated by Informatica server.
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall and UML Methodologies. Good Exposure to development, testing, debugging, implementation, documentation and production support.
- Extensive experience in implementation of Data Cleanup procedures, Transformations, Scripts and Execution of Test Plans for loading the data into the targets. Experience in production support to resolve critical issues and mingle with teams to ensure successful resolution of the reported incident.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies by self-learning.
- Over six years of experience in Informatica Master Data Management, Informatica Data Director (IDD) Application , Informatica Powercenter and IDQ tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved