Senior SQL Developer / Analytics
Location: Dearborn, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
This position is with the Dealer Integrations Inventory Solutions Technology team developing and maintaining key areas of the backend services and databases. The inventory services are at the center of it all and the developer in this position will be a critical contributor to high visibility solutions. This role will focus on data acquisition, automated reporting and dashboarding, system performance and quick, nimble and reliable backend development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leading the development and implementation of advanced recurring automated report and dashboard solutions in support of business objectives.
- Develop information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance
- Analyzing data and clearly communicating findings to stakeholders
- Identifying and recommending modifications to improve process efficiency for report and dashboard delivery methods and automation
- Creating new business intelligence services and support to address emerging needs
- Leading and participating in technical code reviews and best practices
- Serve as SME for backend data systems during requirements gathering and project scoping
- Troubleshoot database performance (SQL), data discrepancies and web services/components
- Ability to work flexible hours to support application launch and production outages if necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and with a team while executing independent decision making abilities in a fast pace environment
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Analytics and related background in computer science/mathematics oriented, statistics, predictive modeling and machine-learning techniques to find meaningful patterns and knowledge in recorded data
- Expert skills in writing advanced SQL, creating packages, leveraging functions, building stored procedures and optimizing SQL queries
- Expert skills and knowledge in database management, MS SQL Server and a relational database concepts
- Excellent programming and problem solving skills with an aptitude to learn & apply new technology skills
- Experience / understanding of data warehousing & data management concepts
- Experience with Big Data Technologies: Spark, Hive/Impala, Kafka or Azure Hub, Kubernetes.
- Experience / use of Talend (ETL Tools) and/or Python
- Communication and thought leadership is essential for this role as the team will be eliciting requirements and prototyping early in the project and working directly with the business decision makers
- 4+ years in all applicable technologies
- Experience and / or knowledge of digital automotive, most specifically inventory and vehicle related data
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved