Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
- Experience in Architecting/designing, deploying Liferay solutions as well as in configuration, customization of Liferay Portal & web content management.
- Ability and desire to work in all aspects of application delivery including requirements, architecture, design, coding, testing, deployment, and documentation using Liferay out of box portlets, custom portlets, Liferay MVC portlets, Spring MVC portlets, Strut’s portlets depending on the requirements.
- Understand business requirements and translate to information architecture/software development
- Overall 5+ years of experience in developing Java/J2EE and Liferay 6.x/7.x applications.
- Have strong exposure in Portal/WCM/DMS Analysis, application security design and application logging framework.
- Exposure to cluster setup, performance configuration, deployment, application integration, workflow configurations.
- Good understanding of designing structures, templates, user/role/group/site configuration.
- Strong in documentation with experience of working in an Agile/Waterfall based delivery model.
- Experience in REST and web services and OpenAPI Swagger specifications.
- Experience with various DevOps (e.g., Docker, GIT) and Cloud technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Openshift).
- Experience with OAuth, OpenID, SAML, SSO is a plus.
- Good communication skills and should be able to interact with all the project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved