Process Engineer General
Location: Dearborn, MI
Onsite Flexibility: All Onsite
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Role: Process Engineer General
Exp: 5+ yrs
Work Location: Dearborn, MI
Engine Assembly Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Knowledge of FMEA, PFMEA, and DCP o Experience in determining proper poke yokes for assembly based on application o Ability to review product drawings and determine manufacturing feasibility. Ability to communicate feasibility gaps to PD
- Understanding of assembly takt/cycle time. MODAPTS a plus but not required
- Ability to develop assembly work station layouts. AutoCAD ability is a plus
- Understanding of ergo requirements on work station design
- Understanding of material flow and impact on an assembly workstation
- Ability to use data to identify assembly system bottlenecks and areas of improvements. Base understanding of system flow
- Understanding of DC torque tooling. Ability to program a plus
- Ability to review and approve assembly auto stations. Approval based on meeting assembly specifications and long term maintainability
- Ability to design or review design of assembly hand tools
- Ability to plan installations with production team, maintenance team, and OEM o Ability to develop prove out plans to ensure equipment is ready for production
- Interface with Suppliers and Product Engineering.
- Responsible for equipment procurement
- Person must enjoy working with people including engineers, skilled trades, operators, and management
- Proven record of problem solving. Identify root cause, install ICA, develop PCA and implement
- Ability to work various shifts and weekend as needed
- MUST be willing to travel. 85% of the work will be in Cleveland, OH
- 5 Years Manufacturing Engineering experience (Automotive preferred)
- Project management experience.
- Assembly and/or Test process acknowledge/experience.
- Machine design knowledge/experience
- Mechanical engineering aptitude.
- Process flow/process development experience.
- Industrial operations experience.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
Copyright © 2021 V2Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved